Growth and Liquidity Financing: How We Helped a Client Fund Faster Growth and Take Capital Out of Business

Growth Capital and Liquidity Financing:  How Lantern Capital Advisors helped a client fund faster growth and take capital out of the business. Situation:  Owners of a growing software and services company were interested to explore financing alternatives to fund faster growth as well as take capital out of the business. How…

Owner Exit Strategies

Owners of businesses typically dream of going public or performing an IPO, even though less than 1% of businesses ever achieve this.  However, for the remaining 99% of businesses out there, there are multiple viable options that owners should consider and evaluate when determining their business exit strategy.   Ideally, owners should…

Exit Strategies Selling Your Company To Management

[caption id="attachment_342" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Exit Strategies[/caption] For business owners, selling the company to management can be overlooked as a viable owner exit strategy. However, in many cases selling the company to management can be more personally and financially rewarding than selling to another company or private equity firm. The advantages of…
1 2 3 4